Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What you've all been waiting for...

Barry writes.......Many have asked the very important question "What will we be doing while we are at the beach to minister?" That was a great question that deserved an answer. Before we left on the trip I was not able to answer that with specific details, primarily because I did not know. In fact, I had many ideas, but the Lord had not given me any specific direction except to go to the areas of the beach and things will be revealed. The last 4 months has been a process of seeking God's direction for our lives and He has consistently revealed things, but only a step or two at a time. I was confident that once we arrived the Lord would show us what to do, and that is exactly what He has done. Just a few days before we left God gave me the idea of carrying a cross on the beaches in this area. As I walk with this cross it will pass by people on the beach and on the street. Through that it will express the need for a Saviour and reveal that blessed hope we all need. Over the last few days God has confirmed in me that we are to develop and grow this ministry of walking the cross on the beaches in the south eastern United States. We are to seek support in Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. We are meeting with the missions pastor of Christian Life Church in just a few minutes to see if we can help in any other way. We thank you all for your prayer, interest, and support. God Bless.

Rachel writes......Pictures coming very soon......we are having trouble with camera and transferring it to the internet...

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are always going up to the Father for you, my Son and precious family!

    ReplyDelete